Alarm Permit Management Services
Alarm Response protocols across the nation have changed dramatically over the last several years. Gone are the days when Police and Fire responders would rush to the scene of any alarm to offer their assistance. Unfortunately for the business world, the landscape has changed considerably. As more and more local governments have enacted ordinances that require alarm verification before emergency personnel will respond, the need for Loss Prevention and Security professionals to ensure the alarm permits for each individual location are up-to-date. That task has become so cumbersome for most LP and Security personnel that they have sometimes found themselves in the uncomfortable position of explaining to their company executives why Police or Firefighters didn’t respond to locations after a burglary or fire, even though the alarm had been triggered and these first responders were notified.
Here are the facts:
- The need for greater compliance is rapidly increasing at local level
- With the ever-changing laws and regulations being enforced in today's security industry, it is becoming more difficult to maintain compliance on so many different levels
- Alarm permitting is one of the many challenges in security compliance today:
- Identifying the locations that are required to be registered
- Processing and maintaining alarm permit renewal deadlines
- Maintaining false alarm fee/fines, or being placed on the No-Dispatch-List
- Compliance greatly impacts the ability to legally do business in any jurisdiction.
With this in mind, Iverify offers a very robust compliance program that has been successfully rolled out to many retailers. Let Iverify be an extension of your team. Let us take the burden of Alarm Permit Management off of your team so they can focus on other important initiatives. Iverify...so you don’t have to.